Call us: +1 415 713 5107
Call us: +1 415 713 5107

Morgellons Magnetic Pulser

Morgellons is being distributed with many different types of viruses, fungus and bacteria.

It is a combination of organic and inorganic materials genetically combined to form artificial life.

It’s a combination of piezo-electric crystal, virus, fungus, plant and genetically modified insect.

It is activated by photo-ionization (light from the sun) and charged by radio waves in the environment.

It uses Tesla technology to pull in energy from its environment (the human body).

It creates a living antenna circuit within the body being very sensitive to almost all radio waves.

It has the ability to both send and receive signals creating a reactive living circuit.

The fibers are made up of cellulose and metal which act as conductors and antennas.

The dimensions of the fibers could allow communication with cell towers or the megahertz range. 

Being microscopic, it is created to operate with very small voltages, millionths of a volt.

It is partially magnetic so it can be effected by any form of magnetism or pulsed magnetism.

Any large magnetic pulse will overload the nanotech microscopic circuitry causing it to explode.

It is radioactive giving off low level gamma radiation used for power generation.

It was created to be self power generating and to store energy in miniature nanotube batteries.

Using metallic crystals it uses radio waves in the environment to create voltage for power.

It is tuned to 50-60 Hz, the frequency found in the electrical system in every house in the U.S and Europe!

Basically it is using the energy around us, the EMF in the air to live and grow.

On January 25, 2013 – Latest experiment with a homemade magnetic pulser tuned to the most highly recognized frequency caused thousands of Morgellons organisms to move towards the surface of the skin as if attracted to the transmitted signal like microscopic magnets! As they died they gave off bursts of small electrical charges and heat! My whole body heated up in an intense Herxheimer reaction. I was forced to stand outside in the cold for about twenty minutes until I cooled down. After I came back inside I felt very tired so I drank plenty of water and two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to encourage the cleansing and removal of the dead organisms.  The dramatic reaction to my magnetic pulser speaks for itself. I am speechless because I could have never predicted such an amazing response from pulsed magnetism. The bursts of energy verify the fact that these organisms generate electricity and pulsed magnetism is their weakness.

To order the Morgellons Magnetic Pulser

http://morgellonscure.com/

Leave a Comment!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Related Posts